Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org

Debbie,
What seems to you to be "tongue in cheek" on the kshitij.com site?
Having lived in India during the late 80's the concepts of Crores and
Lakhs always confused me but they certainly  do exist.
Just curious in Canada,
Dave

Debbie Kogan wrote:

I apologize to all, if this is a credible news article. I

It was the tone of the news article that said they had also torched a truck
of vegetables in addition to 1.5 million books that made me wonder...

Also the fact that the trading advice on the Kshitij.com website seems to
entirely tongue in cheek...

But I stand prepared to be corrected..

Debbie Kogan
debbie_kogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
_____
840 Snowdrop Avenue

"No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less."
~ Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
~ Emo Phillips