Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org

A crore is 10 million rupees, or 100 lakhs. A lakh is one hundred thousand.
I'm sure the article is not a hoax. I don't know what is happening there,
but Manipur is a state in northeast India, where there are people of
different tribes. Some may well be using violent means for political purposes.
Shireen

*********************************************** Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist email: shireen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.shireenholman.com ***********************************************