[BKARTS] Matchbox Cover Art

Hello All,

I am having a hard time locating a visual reference for a poster that I
am doing and thought this would be a good place to post my query. A few
years ago, I remember seeing a collection of postcards that were
reproductions of vintage matchbox covers. The reproductions all
contained a single face and the unique thing about them is that you
could turn the matchbox in either direction and you would still see a
right side up face. The emotion of the face would change depending on
which way you turned the card - one side would be happy, one side would
be sad. I know that this type of illustration appears on more places
than matchbox covers, but I don't know if it has a specific name. Of
course, I can't find that original reference and any web searches that
I have done have turned up empty. Does anyone know the name of this
type of visual trick? Or know of any place I could look for visual
references? I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Lyz