Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org

The presenter has no hidden agenda. The message I sent to this list was an
unedited newspaper report. Go back to your medieval scribes Mr. Werner if
you are not able to read present day texts without prejudice.

Ton Cremers

Museum Security Network
http://www.museum-security.org/
toncremers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx