Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org (or: Mr. Werner do not make statements that are based on quicksand)

Thank you, Mr. Cremers, for explaining that the postings we receive on
the Book-Arts List are not representative of the tenor of the "Museum
Security Network mailing list and the Cultural Property Protection
Net" (MSNml&CPPN for short). I wonder who makes the selection?

As for the rest: I wouldn't knock Medieval Studies. They provide an
excellent tool for seeing through the postures of language.

By the way: that's *Dr.* Werner, Mr. Cremers.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
THE ORANGE PRESS, publishing "Vellum Preparation: History and
Technique"
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe