Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org (or: DOCTOR Paul showing muscle)

Is your university degree relevant for our discussion or do you present it
to me because you do not like to be contradicted? This really is the
behavior of a small boy showing his biceps out of fear to be beaten. Instead
of information about your level of education I really would have preferred
an explanation for your accusations of a few days ago.

Antonius Gijsbertus Cremers s.s.t.t. ~~salvis titulis~~