Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org (or: DOCTOR Paul showing muscle)

GENTLEMEN....please cease and desist this particular exchange!  It
helps, not a whit, with the work at hand.

I, before this time,  have been intrigued, informed, and
interested/moved toward new sensibilities through the contributions
 to the Book Arts-List made by each of you.
I thank you for all of that previous sharing, but not for this recent
series of exchanges between you.

With respect,
Judith