[BKARTS] Two used 15" Kutrimmers for sale

Posted on 17 April 2005.

I have two used 15 inch Kutrimmers for sale, both in good condition
cosmetically, some minor paint losses, nicks and scratches. Both are missing
the outer gage, although I made one that works fine, although the minimum
repeat cut is 5/32", verses 1/32" for the original.  Both blades have been
sharpened and will cut up to .098" Binders board.  A nice size for small
studios or to travel with.  Weight is around 20 lbs.

1.  This is labeled Model #2036 (almost exactly like the current 1038A).  I
think it is from 1984.  The inner gage is a replacement I made from brass.
Excellent mechanical condition, 14.5" max. cutting length.  $240.00

2.  This one seems older, the blade took some shimming to get it cutting
well, and if cutting thin tissue you still have to pull it towards you a
little.  Cuts text weight and board  fine.  More scratches and some other
marks from previous owners.  The handle is attached with a replacement bolt.
14.25" max. cutting length.  $170.00

FYI-  New machines are $450 delivered from TALAS, new blades $170.  I would
estimate shipping around $20-30.

If anyone is interested or would like to see photos, please call or email.

jeff