[BKARTS] joke of the day

Absolutely no offense is intended with this joke. It is presented without
guile, it's just that a recent thread here reminded me of it...

A new dog was walking throught the neighbourhood. He came across a dog that
had lived there all his life and said "Hello! What is your name?" To which
the old timer dog said with his nose in the air, "My name is Spot,
S-p-o-t-t-e." Well, said the new dog, my name is Fido, P-h-y-d-e-a-u-x."

If anything, it describes the old timers where I am currently residing.

Enjoy your day,
-rob