[BKARTS] Help with Japanese

Hello all ... I have just ordered some books in Japanese from amazon's Japanese website; a mild Monday morning challenge as I don't read Japanese and there is minimal English on the site. It will be fun to see what actually shows up in three weeks!
This has got me wondering if anyone on list reads Japanese and has ever checked out the book arts titles and materials available at amazon.co.jp? If so, or if anyone might be interested in doing this, I'd really appreciate hearing. Thank you and all best, James

THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS HAVE BEEN SCANNED BY McAFEE ONLINE VIRUS SCAN.