Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org

Ms. Sendbuehler,

As a librarian, I find your objections objectionable, so to speak. Mr. Cremers does quite a bit of work, I am sure, to locate these articles and provide them to others who might find the information relevant and/or useful. It is your job, if you feel that you need more information than that provided in an article, to further research the subject, not Mr. Cremers. He provides the information and the source of the information. He is not obligated to do more than that.

Ida Iwanier
Reference Librarian

fran sendbuehler <fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to make a few things clear:

- I do not object to the museum security postings

- I DO sometimes have questions about their content, which can be
lacking information. I object strongly to any shoddy journalism (No
Matter Its Source), and i object strongly to materials that are
incomplete when they purport to be.

- I have not personally insulted Mr Cremers by making this critique,
and been clear about that, though he seems to feel that insulting me
off-list is now a worthwhile thing to do.

- I have apologised at length and with great deliberation with
regards to a rather hasty choice of words.

can that please end it? can Mr Cremers please stop emailing me
privately to insult me personally?

thank you.
fran sendbuehler

Both at: