Re: [BKARTS] messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org

This is just to let everyone know that I have set the list to Review which
means that I will be screening all postings. If you post and don't see your
message immediately it is because I haven't had a chance to approve the
message. Please be patient. I had asked that the topic be dropped, but
apparently that didn't work. I regret not having jumped in on this sooner.

For what it's worth I have found the postings from Museum-Security.org very
helpful and will miss them on this list.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC