[BKARTS] Postings, Book_Arts-L, and the Archive

In light of recent threads, I want to make people aware of the need to
think carefully about what they post.

1. About 2000 of your nearest and dearest get a copy.
2. It gets stored in the Archive
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts/index.shtml#archive>
where it is indexed and searchable.
3. Once in the Archive, it will NOT be removed.

Unfortunately, people being people, things get written, and posted, in
anger that probably shouldn't be. I can't and won't continually "screen"
postings, and there really isn't a need to do that as 99.9% of the time the
list is civil. But, not to be too blunt, if people post something that they
shouldn't have, and it comes around, that's not really my problem.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC