Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:52:55 -0700
From: Signa Houghteling <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] security/postings

I was glad to hear good library news also from Reed College in Oregon,
because in Canada it seems to me that everything is much more orderly,
respectful and tidy than in this country.  I always experience this on trips
there, and listen regularly to "As it Happens," the CBC radio news.  Of
course, Oregon is only one state away from B.C., it's a relatively small
state and very well run too.

Signa