Re: [BKARTS] M.L. Van Nice: The Library at Wadi ben Dagh (National Museum of Women in the Arts--D.C.)

Sharon,
I was just at the museum today.  I went for the Morisot show and the books
on the fourth floor, but the lady who took my renewal told me about the
Whimsical, Imaginary Library... I'm so glad. It is just matvelous. Only one
pity, not catalog, no book. I'm devistated; I would have liked to have read
everything on the 9 hour train ride home. I had to leave the museum promptly
to say good by to Rembrandt at the National Gallery and get on the 4 pm
train. I'm glad this Imaginery show is there till November so I have a
chance to see it with enough time to read everything.
Good job!
Les

Leslie A.Miller
ORIGINAL PAPERCUTS