Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Apr 2005 to 19 Apr 2005 (#2005-109)

Mr. Cremens,

Please do not leave the list.  The comments made about your notices are made
by only two individuals in a rather large list.  Why not drop it, agree to
disagree and remain for the many who were thankful to get your information?  It
seems foolish to leave because of one or two people.  Imagine how many times
any of us might leave a job if we left everytime we happened upon a coworker
we'd rather not have?

Audrey