Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Apr 2005 to 19 Apr 2005 (#2005-109)

In a message dated 4/20/2005 12:04:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Date:    Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:33:17 -0400
> From:    "Peter D. Verheyen" <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: messages to Book Arts-L from museum-security.org
>
> This is just to let everyone know that I have set the list to Review which
> means that I will be screening all postings. If you post and don't see your
> message immediately it is because I haven't had a chance to approve the
> message. Please be patient. I had asked that the topic be dropped, but
> apparently that didn't work. I regret not having jumped in on this sooner.
>
> For what it's worth I have found the postings from Museum-Security.org very
> helpful and will miss them on this list.
>
> Peter Verheyen
> Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Peter,

Thanks again for your great work as list moderator. It must be particularly
difficult at time like this.  For what it is worth, I too was interested in
reading the posts from Museum-Security.org and will miss them.  I hope Ton will
think about the many people on the list who did not criticize him and will
reconsider his decision to leave the list.

Sally Canzoneri