  From: neal cox
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:52 PM
  Subject: [BKARTS] Slip cases

  Hi all,

  What is a good source for learning how to make proper hard cover, cloth (or
  leather, for that matter) covered slip cases? I've been trying to figure it
  out on my own based on what I know about clam-shell boxes, but it seems to
  be another animal altogether. Non of the literature I have encountered
  treats this subject well, beyond making soft cover slip cases.

  --
  Neal W. Cox

  Master Printer
  U.T.S.A. Collaborative Editions