From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of neal
cox
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:53 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Slip cases

Hi all,

What is a good source for learning how to make proper hard cover, cloth (or
leather, for that matter) covered slip cases? I've been trying to figure it
out on my own based on what I know about clam-shell boxes, but it seems to
be another animal altogether. Non of the literature I have encountered
treats this subject well, beyond making soft cover slip cases.

--
Neal W. Cox

Master Printer
U.T.S.A. Collaborative Editions