[BKARTS] Bookbinder in Austin TX

Does anyone out there know of a bookbinder in Austin Tx who repairs
Bibles? I have a client that is local to Austin who would like a Bible
repaired. I met here at a copnference here in Victoria.
Dave Allen

--
_____
840 Snowdrop Avenue

"No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less."
~ Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
~ Emo Phillips