From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
CDery
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:55 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Slip cases

I had the same question a year ago.  Have checked through my local sources I
ask this list and someone mentioned Silvia Alotta's book.  Way too expensive
for me but I contacted her privately.  She graciously sold me the slip case
chapter from her book.  Wonderfully illustrated instructions!

Hopefully, someone else on this list can provide an email address or website
for her.

Cathy