Re: [BKARTS] Guestbook pages

Angelique,
I'm pretty sure Books By Hand (Lineco) sells them.  I can check my catalog
when I get home.  I could order them for you as well if you don't have a
source.

 - Jen

P.S.  Please visit Caputo's Kits - Everything you need to
custom make your own one-of-a-kind scrapbook albums + 10%
off retail Making Memories prices every day!  Head to:
http://www.jencaputo.com/Shop