[BKARTS] ARIZONA WORKSHOPS in May!

Y'all:

I've decided to come back to Tucson with another weekend of book arts for you!

PATRICE BALDWIN will be conducting another weekend workshop in May. The Saturday/Sunday of the 21 and 22. "OPEN SPINE STRUCTURES" This will include the fascinating Japanese sewing called "Rechoso" and also a new "Faux Coptic" that will capture everyone. The students in China jumped on that one like a duck on a junebug. It's fast and has so many applications. May 21st, 4 hours - 12: to 4:00 - $50.

On May 22nd we'll do "Swing Books" and "Four Books in a Box". These two clever structures will lend themselves to many interpretations and variations. There will be pictures of all these books on my website at <http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/page5.html> for you to see. 4 hours - 12: to 4:00, $50.

Please mail a check or money order right away to reserve your place in the classes
to: Patrice Baldwin
13501 Copper Hills Dr., Manchaca TX 78652

patbooks2@xxxxxxxxx

See you soon,

Patrice