Re: [BKARTS] Guestbook pages

You can contact Sue Pratt in Iowa.  She will custom rule pages at a
very reasonable rate.  She has paper stock or you can supply your own.

<http://www.iowai.net/iowa/dia/tsb/details.cfm?ID=514>
Contact: Susan J. Pratt
Phone: (319) 753-2698
Fax:    (319) 752-3808
Email:  sprattpaperrulergbf@xxxxxxxxx

- Duncan

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can purchase unbound, lined pages for guestbooks?
I'd like to avoid having to print out pages on my own, as my home printer
doesn't produce the printed quality I'm looking for. Any sources /
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Angelique

-- The Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc. Minneapolis, MN USA 612-332-1313 / 800-942-6224 http://www.campbell-logan.com