Re: [BKARTS] Flattening paper from rolls

Thanks, all, for your suggestions and references.  I will try these various methods to see what works best.  (NY Central is where I, too, got these bargain rolls - - they are a *wonderful* source and resource - - and thus my location, Charles.  Perhaps summer's humidity in NYC will also work in my favor.)

Best,
Cara