Re: [BKARTS] ARIZONA WORKSHOPS in May!

Welcome back!!!  I thought you were still in China!
It sounds like you had a wonderful experience; I
appreciated what updates I saw.  Has anyone from LABAC
talked to you about doing a presentation for members?
I'm sure we would all love to hear your stories, see
your pictures and share the adventure.

Just wondering,

Judi D.