Re: [BKARTS] ARIZONA WORKSHOPS in May!

Hi Judi:

I'm not so sure LABAC is interested in anything I have to say. They didn't like the workshops I gave two years ago. I'm staying in Texas with family for the summer, then moving to Tucson permanently in the fall.

China was a fantastic adventure. I taught at three schools during the year. Traveled about quite a bit, saw Beijing, Shanghai (my fave) and went down to Hong Kong too. I'm not much of a picture taker, so I don't have piles of photos to show. I'm still kind of simmering all the year's info in my brain. Currently working on a book about the famous Chinese emporer, Kang Xi. It'll be out for the Miniature Book Society convention in July... I hope!

Cheers,

Patrice