Re: [BKARTS] Flattening paper from rolls

Hi Cara,
There is a thing called a "decurler", that is used to uncurl digital
prints that come off the large format printers.  Its pretty pricey,
around 300 dollars.  It would not allow you to uncurl a whole roll at
once, but cut down to large sheets it will.  It will not mar the
surface texture at all.

I think you can look these up in places like inkjetart.com.  We have
one in the photo printing bureau I work in for part of my grad program,
and its just really fast and easy.  But expensive to purchase, alas...

diana jeon