Re: [BKARTS] ARIZONA WORKSHOPS in May!

Well, I, in any case, would love to see your things
and hear your stories.  I'm a great admirer of your
work, Patrice.

Are you sure you want to live in Tucson?  We had a
friend there and visited for a few days and probably
had every possible negative adventure one could
have......oh, wait, we missed the rattlesnakes....:-)

Actually, there are lovely spots, but MAN, it's HOT in
the summer!!!

Judi