Re: [BKARTS] Flattening paper from rolls

I did find this clever gadget on the www.inkjetart.com and want one!
Trouble is I don't need one. (Repeat after me, "I don't need one, I don't
need one...)  ; -)  It's called a D-roller. Just type that term into the
site's search box to find it quickly and click on the first hit in the
list.

 Thanks for the info, Diana.

Lavinia Adler