[BKARTS] Slip Case

I found this book very helpful (I borrowed it from the Guild of Bookworker's Library)

Books, boxes & wraps : binding & building step-by-step / Marilyn Webberley & JoAn Forsyth ; illustrations by Marilyn Webberley. 1st ed. Kirkland, WA : Bifocal Pub., 1995. xiii, 287 p. : ill. ; 28 cm. Includes bibliographical references (p. 270-273) and index. Shelf #1180

Carole Vanderhoof
Lonely Pine Bindery