From:    Jules Siegel <siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Jules Siegel, Pornographer

<http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/gordon_inkeles>

Gordon Inkeles was so happy with the story about his work (link above)
-- the first, he said, ever to take him seriously -- that he wanted to
put out a press release. Oops. It was rejected by PRWeb.com because of a
link to an ADULT image! Can you believe that, folks? So you prudes out
there better stop right here because the offending picture is on the
front page of Book@rts. The Sun has nothing on us.

Umm. Well, I decided that discretion is the better part of valor. These
Anti-Sex League non-judicial activists can get real nasty in their
struggle against Internet fleshpots like Book@rts. Trembling fearfully,
I put a big CENSORED on the offending picture(s), but you can click
through and see what the American Interfaith Non-Violent (I hope)
Taliban Movement considers too shocking for your sensitive eyes.

At <http://www.cafecancun.bookarts/gordon_inkeles/censored.shtml> you
will find the letter that I wrote about this outrage to David A.
McInnis, Chief Executive Officer of PRWeb.com.