[BKARTS] Minsky in Bed

Alice wrote:

>A question. Has anyone posted erotica as part of an artist book on a
website?

Jules certainly has. And I'm not sure if you would characterize Minsky in
Bed as erotica, but you can judge for yourself.  It is a computer
incunabulum. The entire text is online, beginnning at
http://minsky.com/mib-intro.htm

and the binding, handcuffed to the bedrail, with vermeil copulating couples
as bosses is at
http://minsky.com/mib.htm
as well as the V&A copy bound in the very sheet and blanket that was on my
bed during several of the vignettes.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com