[BKARTS] Hand Papermaking Auction begins today

Hi all...

Hand Papermaking's 7th annual auction runs April 25-30. Twenty-four
valuable items are described and illustrated at
www.handpapermaking.org/auction including that surprise Item #24 so
many have been asking about!

This year our tempting array of items includes plenty of fiber, studio
time, and useful equipment (a dryer, Korean brush, beginner kits, and
a gorgeous sugeta); unusual, decorated, and watermarked sheets;
several hard-to-find books signed by the authors, including Cathleen
Baker's limited edition on John DePol; historic Mayan and Indian
artifacts--even paper jewelry! Opening bids range from $5 to $500.

Jump right in and bid by phone, fax, or email. Contact me off the list
if I can answer any questions. Thanks for your support.

...tom