Date:    Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:35:43 -0600
From:    Tom Trusky <TTRUSKY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dissolving Book Exhibit

April 15, 2005

CLASS CREATES 'APRIL SHOWERS' BOOK EXHIBIT

Boise State University English Department's Introduction to Book Arts
classes are taking a cue from spring's rainy weather for their
"April Showers" book exhibit, April 22 to May 16, first floor of
the Liberal Arts Building on the BSU campus.  A PowerPoint version of
the exhibit is available on-line (see URL, below).

Students created books using "Dissolvo" water-soluble paper, which
is popular with spy enthusiasts and their instructor, Tom Trusky, who is
producing a dissolving book this coming fall. Trusky's classes were
encouraged to take advantage of the paper's dissolving capabilities
and create books that complement its unique qualities.

PowerPoint exhibition:
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky/studwork.html