[BKARTS] Bindery in a Box 4 Sale

For a proverbial Little Old Lady Bookbinder, now retired, I am selling a Bindery in a Box. This consists of a steel screw backing press (16"x6" daylight), 10"x13"platen boards to convert it to a 6" daylight book press, a sewing frame, a form for shaping curved spine liners of various sizes, backing and gilding boards, assorted small tools, and a small plough which is a later add on. There are no runners on the press to accomodate the plough. All are neatly housed in a chest which doubles as a tub and stand for the backing/book press.
The equipment was professionally built to order in Caracas, Venezuela in the 1970's. Everything is quite beautifully made of South American hardwoods and in "as new" condition.
Asking price is $700. plus 60 lbs UPS shipping and insurance from 34237.
If interested please email me off list for jpegs and any questions. Thank you and best, James

THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS HAVE BEEN SCANNED BY McAFEE ONLINE VIRUS SCAN.