[BKARTS] Silicon Valley Open Studios, San Francisco Area

Hi all,

I will be participating in Silicon Valley Open Studios,
<http://www.svopenstudios.org/Art_Site/index.html> 2005 two weekends:

May 7th and 8th
I will be showing with my husband, Jim Stewart
<http://zymoglyphic.org/galleries.html> at Studio 19, our studios in San
Mateo, from 11am to 5pm. I will be doing a small scale cold connections
demo both days at 1. (Think tiny rivets and screws and nuts) Our studios
are located at 19 Culver Court, San Mateo. We are about 4 blocks south
of the Hillsdale Mall. You can get a map at Yahoo
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=19+Culver+Ct.&csz=San+Mateo%2C+CA&Get+Map=Get+Map>.
And more information at my web site: http://judithhoffman.net

May 14th and 15th
I will be showing with Martha Castillo
<http://www.marthacastillo.womanmade.net/> and Linda Tapscott
<http://www.ltapscott.com/> in Palo Alto at Martha's studio at 772 Clara
Drive, from 11am to 5pm. There will be lots of demos this weekend.
Martha Castillo will demo clay prints, a fascinating way to make prints
with pigmented clays. Linda Tapscott will demo a transfer technique
using wet gel gloss medium. This would be very useful to painters,
collage artists and book makers. I will demo cold connections, which can
be used with metals and a variety of other materials, including altered
books.

Tapscott: transfers, Saturday at 12 pm, Sunday at 2 pm
Castillo: clay printing, Saturday at 12:20 pm, Sunday at 2:20 pm
Hoffman: cold connections, Saturday at 12:40 pm, Sunday at 2:40 pm

Get a map at Yahoo
<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=zsk8Vep_0TpklXXkRZmHWlkJZ98nWzmS&csz=Palo+Alto+CA+94303&country=us&new=1&name=Castillo%20Art%20Studio&qty=>.
--

Judith Hoffman