Re: [BKARTS] artists' books for visually impaired

As part of my series of unique works on The Bill of Rights I purchased a
Braille copy of Neuromancer by WIlliam Gibson. The Bill of Rights Edition
has this text as The Fourth Amendment, incorporating a network interface
card:

http://minsky.com/4th-amendment.htm

You can see this book currently at the Center for Book Arts in the 30th
Anniversary Exhibition, curated by Jae Rossman.

For the Braille edition, which is much larger and in two volumes, I
purchased two motherboards (the main circuit board in a PC) about the same
size as the books.  I felt that the tactile nature of it is perfect for a
blind reader. This work is not yet finished.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com