[BKARTS] Artists' Book Conference, Los Angeles -- Accommodations and other stuff

Wonder where to stay during the Artists' Book Conference?
Wonder how to get around Los Angeles?
What will the weather be like May 21-24th?(Come on, it's California!)
Where can you go for good food, shopping, or museums?

Well, visit our "About Los Angeles" page and find out!  Plus lots of
other great tips about Los Angeles.

http://arlis-sc.libraries.claremont.edu/ABCLA/ABCaboutLA.html#la

or http://arlis-sc.org and follow the links!

Don't forget to register soon because May 1st is the deadline for the
early-bird special.  And workshops are still available: you could
have a cool keepsake to show your friends not to mention a great new
set of skills!

Hope to see you here, and please forgive me for sending this out to
multiple listserves, but the more the merrier!
-- Kat