[BKARTS] Teacher Evaluation

Hello all,

I want to create an evaluation form for my artist book workshop students to
use to critique my teaching. Is there a standard evaluation form out there
somewhere? I am teaching these classes in my own studio so there is not
center providing such support.

If there is not a standard form do you all have some specific questions that
you would ask to determine if the students enjoyed the class and learned
what they wanted to learn? I want to be able get useful information from the
students in order to make future classes better.

Thanks,

Kevin