Re: [BKARTS] Teacher Evaluation

I always like to know what my students are interested in learning in terms
new class offerings.

Kind regards,
Kim Byerly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randolph Huebsch" <rahuebsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:26 PM Subject: Re: Teacher Evaluation

Among the most important questions, and ones that are usually on the evaluation forms at places where I teach, are:

1. Was there enough time allowed for the subject.

2. Was the information clearly presented.

3. If the students had to provide some of the materials, was there enough
advance notice about that and where to obtain.

4. Would you recommend the class.

Rand