Re: [BKARTS] artists' books for visually impaired

Thank you, Asa, for the mention. I will have a linear,
touchable exhibition of this book during the month of
June at Mitchell Place Gallery in Muncie, IN. All the
page spreads will be exhibited separately, in open
frames, and will be completely accessible. We'll see
how it goes!

Emily: Please have your student contact me with any
questions. I have worked extensively with Braille and
tactile graphics in the last several years.

Melodie

Melodie Carr
mcarr33@xxxxxxxx
765-286-8828