Re: [BKARTS] St. Johns Book Arts

Hi Pauline,

> I am planning a short visit to St. Johns Newfoundland.  Any "must see"
> or "must do" hints for a book artist/tourist?

Newfoundland is on my list of places to visit.  I know of St.
Michael's Printshop, a printmaking workshop, and expect that they
could point you to other relevant places.

    http://www.stmichaelsprintshop.com/

is their site, but it appears that they are a few days late renewing
their domain name.

Please post about your trip when you get back!

--Eric