[BKARTS] book arts/etc. in Halifax?

Hello all,

I am going to be in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in July. Are there any book arts
related sights, events, etc., I should not miss while there? Please reply
off-list to aof@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for any and all leads,

Anne Fisher

"We teach and are taught that a work of art is like a rake lying in the
dark. One who steps on it gets hit in the head, is dazzled with sudden
light, and it is the same with a brilliant work: the viewer is struck with
sudden, unexpected bliss."

- From Stanislaw Lem's _Highcastle: A Remembrance_

Anne Fisher
Ph.D. Candidate, University of Michigan Slavic Department
Sylvia "Duffy" Engle Graduate Student Fellow, University of Michigan
Institute for the Humanities
work tel: 734-936-1865
aof@xxxxxxxxx