Re: [BKARTS] ...... books to be leather-treated

I hadn't planned on addressing this particular thread again.

My initial posting was a response to Richard Minsky's query
about technical data regarding leather dressing, and I attempted
to tell why it was difficult to abstract such data from a diverse
literature.

Stansell took that as a personal affront and attacked me.

I responded.

And I was attacked.

The fact remains.  Nobody to date (no institution to date) has
offered to test Stansell's Magic Miracle Leather Preserver, and
until that happens only people who are willing to bet that the
next winning lotto ticket will be theirs will purchase his product.

And winning lotto tickets earn millions of dollars.  Tells you something
about people, doesn't it.

But I work with books, not people who buy lotto tickets, and Ed can go
(I forget the exact word) himself.

Jack

>On May 31, 2005, at 3:07 PM, Edward Stansell wrote:
>
>> You were, likely
>> absent when manners were taught. If it gives you such
>> childish delight to throw verbal rocks, have at it. I
>> only pity the people who have to put up with you on a
>> daily basis.

>ED,
>I am shocked by your reply to me/us.
(snip)