Re: [BKARTS] Whitewash

Dear James and Jack,
Thank you SO MUCH!!!
I did wonder about salt, because many of the on-line recipes are lime, salt
and water.
Good to know for sure about avoiding the salt. Kerosene is a new and
interesting additive (grin)
that I certainly won't try - have wondered about milk, because that is
sometimes mentioned,
but I think the water and  PVA seem the best.
I will wear respirator and gloves! Thanks again!!
I'm off to the garden store to get some lime......
All my best to you,
Ginger