[BKARTS] Xyron Machine Feedback?

Hello,

Has anyone on the list used a Xyron machine to apply adhesive to paper.
They have a "sticker" maker machine that uses a permanent adhesive film
that they say is acid free. Found it at a scrap booker's store and I'm
thinking of using it for some books that I make with handmade paper
collages. Any problems with issues like longevity of the stickiness or
ease of use?

Thanks,

Laura