From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laura
Russell
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:13 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Xyron Machine Feedback?

Hello,

Has anyone on the list used a Xyron machine to apply adhesive to paper.
They have a "sticker" maker machine that uses a permanent adhesive film
that they say is acid free. Found it at a scrap booker's store and I'm
thinking of using it for some books that I make with handmade paper
collages. Any problems with issues like longevity of the stickiness or
ease of use?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Russell