[BKARTS] Fwd: Xyron Machine Feedback

----------
From: Suzan Lee <suzan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:32:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Xyron Machine Feedback

Hi, Laura

I have a small one.  It's great for onlays on covers.  I took a class at Center for Book Arts recently and found out that "Gudy O" or "Gudy #870" ( available at http://www.talasonline.net ) does the same thing, but without the machine.

This adhesive comes in rolls in different sizes.  It's basically a sheet of double-stick tape that's acid-free.

There is a stronger version of it called Gudy V or Gudy #831

I've tried both Gudy and I really like them.  Since they come in sheets, I can use them from anything from onlays to attaching bookcloth or decorative papers to covers and boxes.

My recommendation is to buy the Gudy and same some $ by not buying the xyron machine.

Let me know how you like them.

Suzan