[BKARTS] to Epson C80 Owners

Just after I had bought new ink cartridges for my Epson Stylus C80 color printer I accidentally ruined it beyond repair. I replaced that printer with an Epson Stylus C86, which unfortunately does not use the same cartridges.

The magenta, cyan and yellow cartridges were in one pack. I installed the magenta in the C80; I screwed up at that point. I can't return the magenta and cyan cartridges because the pack had been opened.

This is the bona fide Dura Brite Epson ink. I have Cyan T0324 and Yellow T0324 available for $10.00 (less than half price) plus postage to the first person to respond.

PLEASE RESPOND OFF LIST to:

storz@xxxxxxx

Thank you,

Betty